Welcome to the KARASNA motor salon and specialist service webshop! If you wish to be a customer or an active user of our online store, please read our general terms and conditions below carefully and only use our services if you agree with all of their points and consider them binding on you!
General terms and conditions
- These general terms and conditions (hereinafter: GTC) are the HATABI Trading and Service Limited Liability Company (abbreviated name: HATABI Kft.; registered office: 1132 Budapest, Váci út 40.; company registration number: 01-09-677690; court of registration: Capital City Court, as Company Court; tax number: 11807179-2-41; central e-mail address: email@example.com; phone number: +361 789 3716), as a service provider (hereinafter: Service Provider) and a customer using electronic commercial services provided by the Service Provider (hereinafter referred to as: Customer) contains its rights and obligations (hereinafter referred to as the Service Provider and Customer collectively: Parties).
- The scope of these General Terms and Conditions covers all electronic commercial services provided in Hungary through the online store located on the website karasna.webshop.hu (hereinafter: Website or Web Store).
II. Legal background, governing rules
- For issues not regulated in these GTC:
- CVIII of 2001 on certain issues of electronic commercial services and services related to the information society. Act (hereinafter: Act);
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (April 27, 2016) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (general data protection regulation) (hereinafter: GDPR)
- CXII of 2011 on the right to information self-determination and freedom of information. Act (hereinafter: Infotv.)
- 45/2014 on the detailed rules of contracts between the consumer and the business. (II.26.) Government Decree (hereinafter: Government Decree on Consumer Contracts);
- CLV of 1997 on consumer protection. Act (hereinafter: Act);
- XLVII of 2008 on the prohibition of unfair commercial practices towards consumers. law;
- 151/2003 on the mandatory warranty for certain consumer durables. (IX. 22.) Government Decree (hereinafter: Warranty Decree);
- Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code (hereinafter: Civil Code);
- CXXX of 2016 on the Code of Civil Procedure. law (hereinafter: Law), as well as
- other relevant Hungarian legislation
provisions shall apply accordingly.
- The provisions of the General Terms and Conditions apply to the purchases of customers who are not considered consumers, with the exception that the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions, which according to the law specifically apply to consumers (e.g. legal remedy, right of withdrawal, primarily in point 6.1 of these General Terms and Conditions) do not apply to customers who are not considered consumers regulated). A natural person acting outside the scope of his profession, independent occupation or business activity is considered a consumer.
- By registering or recording the order, the Customer accepts the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions. The Service Provider tries to inform the Customers in the event of a significant change to the General Terms and Conditions, however, to obtain up-to-date information, it is recommended to review the latest version regularly. The Service Provider may, at its own discretion, modify the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions at any time, and all Buyers must accept the changes as binding. Using the Service Provider's service also means accepting the amendment to the General Terms and Conditions.
III. General Information
- The Web Store is operated by the Service Provider.
- In the Webshop, purchases are made by placing an order electronically, according to the conditions specified in these General Terms and Conditions.
- For all products sold in the Web Store, the Service Provider is considered the seller.
- Anyone who accepts and acknowledges the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions as binding can shop in the Webshop.
- The Customer may also purchase the Service Provider's products in person at the customer service, however, the contract concluded in this way is not considered a contract between absentees and is not covered by these General Terms and Conditions. The Service Provider does not accept orders over the phone. The contract created with the order is not considered a written contract, it does not need to be printed or filed.
- The order can be placed in the Webshop after registration or without registration.
- Registration in the Webshop is free and does not entail any purchase obligation.
- By registering, the Customer gives his consent to the storage of his personal data, as well as to the proper handling of his data in accordance with the provisions of the Service Provider's data protection policy .
- The Service Provider is not responsible for delivery delays or other consequences attributable to incorrect or inaccurate data provided by the Customer during registration. The Service Provider is not responsible if the Customer forgets his password or if it becomes accessible to third parties for reasons not attributable to the Service Provider.
A. Product information and purchase price
- The Customer can find out the essential properties and characteristics of the goods and products that can be purchased in the Web Store on the information page of the given product. The product descriptions on the website are for informational purposes only, they do not always contain complete information about the given products. The Service Provider is not responsible for possible inaccuracies in the description. For official and more detailed product descriptions, please visit the website of the product manufacturer or ask the product manufacturer for more detailed information! The Service Provider is not responsible for any changes to the technical specifications without prior notice due to reasons beyond the manufacturer's, supplier's, or control.
- The product photos in the Webshop are sometimes illustrations, the products in reality may differ from those shown in the photo. Please proceed with caution!
- The instructions for using the goods, as well as the detailed characteristics of the goods, are contained in the user manual attached to the purchased goods. The Service Provider attaches a user guide to the products it distributes within the framework of legal regulations. If by chance the Buyer does not receive the user manual together with the product, the Buyer must notify the Service Provider immediately, before using the product, who will replace it as soon as possible.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to discontinue the distribution of certain products or to change the material or parts of the products.
- The purchase price is always the price indicated next to the given product, which also includes sales tax. The indicated prices are in forints. The indicated prices do not constitute a direct quotation, based on which the Service Provider is not bound by the offer. The purchase price of the products does not include the cost of delivery, installation and commissioning, but includes the cost of packaging.
- The prices listed in the Webshop are valid until withdrawn and are informative. The Service Provider reserves the right to make any changes or other modifications due to calculation, editing or obvious errors in relation to the prices listed in the Web Store. The Service Provider has the right to modify its prices, especially in the event of changes in the rate of VAT, exchange rates or any changes in legislation that are outside of its jurisdiction. The Service Provider reserves the right to change prices.
- If an incorrect price is indicated next to the product, the Service Provider is not obliged to sell the product at the incorrect price. The price is considered to be incorrect if it is obviously wrong, and differs significantly from the well-known, generally accepted or estimated price of the product. In such a case, the Service Provider will immediately inform the Customer of the error and the correct price of the product. Knowing the correct price, the Buyer can abandon his intention to purchase.
- The Customer can place an order in the Web Store after placing the desired product(s) in the virtual basket and clicking on the "Send Order" button. Placing the goods(s) to be ordered in the Buyer's individual, virtual basket - without sending them - does not constitute a contractual offer, invitation to bid or order.
- By placing an order in the Web Store, the Customer declares that he has read and accepts the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, is aware of the ordering process, the product's characteristics and price.
- The Service Provider can only consider an order in the Web Store as accepted if the Customer fills out the fields on the ordering page in full. The Service Provider is not responsible for damages resulting from failure to do so, or for technical problems arising during the process.
- In the event of an order containing incorrect or inaccurate data, the Service Provider shall not be liable in any way for the resulting incorrect performance. In this case, the Service Provider may demand compensation from the Customer for damages resulting from incorrect performance.
- The time of ordering the goods is the time when the Customer delivers the order to the Service Provider via the Web Store.
- The Service Provider will confirm the order via e-mail and inform the Customer of the expected delivery date of the product within 48 (forty-eight) hours after receipt of the order - the deadline does not include holidays and non-working days. If this confirmation is not received by the Buyer within 48 (forty-eight) hours from the sending of the order, the Buyer is automatically released from the binding offer. System messages and notifications sent by the Service Provider are considered delivered by the Parties even if they arrive in the spam folder.
- In the event of any request to modify the order, the Customer may contact the Service Provider's customer service at the Service Provider's e-mail address reserved for web orders: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Service Provider notifies the Customer by e-mail that the products ordered with confirmation can be picked up, and that the products have been handed over to a courier service (including the courier of FoxPost Zrt.).
- Individual feedback from the Service Provider with content in which the Customer is e.g. notifies you of a temporary lack of stock or incorrect indication of the price. If the selected product is out of stock, the Service Provider will notify the Buyer of the expected delivery period, which the Buyer will either reject (withdraw his intention to purchase) or accept (confirm his intention to purchase) within 2 (two) working days with a confirmation. The Buyer's failure to confirm is considered a confirmation of his intention to purchase.
VII. Creation of the contract
- The contract between the Parties is established when the Service Provider has confirmed the Customer's order in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions. As long as the Service Provider has not sent the confirmation of the order to the Buyer, in the absence of an acceptance statement, the contract between the Parties cannot be considered concluded.
- The concluded contract is considered a contract concluded in writing, exclusively in the Hungarian language.
- The concluded contract will be automatically deleted from the Service Provider's system after the expiry of the cancellation period, in the absence of cancellation. The Service Provider does not register the contract. The Service Provider concludes the contract exclusively in Hungarian.
VIII. Receiving the ordered products
- The Buyer can choose from several methods of collection when ordering products: personal collection, collection at a FoxPost parcel point (from a parcel terminal), or delivery by a courier service. The Buyer may receive the ordered products in the manner indicated at the time of the order.
- Personal collection takes place at the Service Provider's customer service. The Service Provider informs the Customer by e-mail of the possible date of collection.
- Delivery via courier service is only possible within the territory of Hungary. The delivery is carried out by the employees of iLogistic Logisztikai és Szolgáltató Kft. The ordered product is delivered by the employees of iLogistic Logisztikai és Szolgáltató Kft. on working days between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. - at a time agreed in advance or specified by the Customer. The Service Provider reserves the right to change the person of the delivery courier service at any time, within its own authority.
- The request for a telephone notification of the exact time of delivery must be notified in advance to the Service Provider's staff, otherwise the courier is not obliged to notify the Customer of the exact arrival. In the event that the Customer does not provide all the information necessary for the delivery to be carried out accurately, and the courier does not find the recipient at the specified address at the pre-arranged time, the Service Provider is not responsible for the failure to deliver.
- The delivery time is 3-5 working days. In the case of an advance payment, the deadline begins on the working day following receipt of the purchase price on the Service Provider's account. If the expected delivery time exceeds 5 (five) working days, the Service Provider will inform the Customer by phone or e-mail about the delay and its expected extent after receiving the product order. If the order is placed on a non-working day or holiday, it will be processed on the next working day. If the delivery day falls on a non-working day or holiday, delivery will be due on the next working day. Delivery is suspended on the days between December 20 and January 1, therefore the Service Provider's staff will start processing orders placed during this period on the first working day of January of the following year. If the later delivery deadline does not suit the Buyer, he can modify or cancel his order.
- The current prices for delivery can be found on the Website. If the Service Provider can only deliver the order in several installments, the Service Provider will assume the resulting additional costs.
- If several orders are received from the Buyer on the same day, they will be taken into account separately from the point of view of delivery costs. If the Customer indicates when placing further orders that he has a previous order in progress, based on the Service Provider's feedback, it is possible for the Service Provider to combine the orders, but there is no way to combine the packages that have already been started. The Service Provider reserves the right to change the delivery fee, provided that the change comes into effect at the same time as it is published on the website. The amendment does not affect the purchase price or delivery fee of products already ordered.
- The Buyer must check the integrity of the package when receiving it from the courier. We would like to inform you that the products are delivered packaged by the service provider - together with the invoice. Please, upon delivery, please inspect the package before the courier and ask for a record of any damage detected on the products! In such a case, do not accept the package! We are unable to accept subsequent complaints without a protocol!
- The delivery takes place after the payment of the purchase price (if any, the payment of the cash on delivery) and the signing of the receipt, the recipient is not entitled to the products before that, and cannot check the contents of the package. In case of visible damage to the packaging of the delivered product, the Buyer may ask the courier to open the package and hand over its contents in batches. The Buyer is not obliged to accept the shipment with incomplete or damaged contents.
- If the package is intact, the Buyer cannot ask the courier to dismantle the package and hand over its contents in batches.
- In the case of delivery to a FoxPost parcel point, the Customer will be notified by FoxPost Zrt. about the delivery of the Product to the parcel point or its placement in the parcel terminal via an automatic system message, by sending an SMS to a mobile phone number. In the notification, the Buyer receives the code needed to open the compartment. Please inspect the package immediately when receiving it from the package terminal or parcel point, and report any damage to the products to the Service Provider immediately!
- The Service Provider is not responsible for delivery deadlines, but will do everything expected of it to ensure that the ordered products reach the Customer in the shortest possible time.
IX. Payment of the purchase price of the products
- By clicking on the "Send order" button, the Buyer is bound by his contractual offer, and - after the confirmation of the order by the Service Provider - he is obligated to pay.
- The payment method can be selected by the Buyer when placing the order.
- The Buyer can choose from the following payment options, depending on the method of delivery he chooses.
- If the Buyer chose the "personal collection" option when ordering, he can choose from the following payment methods:
- in cash upon delivery of the goods;
- by advance transfer (When making a transfer, the Buyer must always enter the order ID in the comments section! The Buyer can receive the ordered products after the amount transferred has been received in the Service Provider's bank account.).
- If the Buyer chose the "courier service" option when placing the order, he can choose from the following payment methods:
- cash on delivery to the courier;
- by advance transfer (When making a transfer, the Customer must always enter the order ID in the comments section! The Service Provider will arrange for the delivery of the ordered products after the transfer amount has been received in the Service Provider's bank account.)
- If the Customer chose the "FoxPost" option when ordering, he can choose from the following payment methods:
- cash on delivery at the parcel point or parcel terminal
- by bank transfer (When making a transfer, the Customer must always enter the order ID in the comments section! The Service Provider will arrange for the delivery of the ordered products to the parcel point or parcel terminal after the amount transferred has been received in the Service Provider's bank account.)
- The product remains the property of the Service Provider until full payment of the purchase price of the ordered product, as well as the delivery and possible cash on delivery fees.
X. Buyer's Right to Withdraw
- Based on the Government Decree on Consumer Contracts and Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council on consumer rights, the Customer is entitled to withdraw from the contract with the Service Provider within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt of the product.
- The Buyer may also exercise his right of withdrawal in the period between the date of conclusion of the contract and the date of receipt of the product. The withdrawal period expires 14 (fourteen) days from the day on which the product is received by the Customer or a third party designated by the Customer other than the carrier. In the case of the purchase of several products, if each product is delivered at a different time, from the date of receipt of the last delivered product; in the case of a product consisting of several items or pieces, from the date of receipt of the last supplied item or piece; and if the product must be delivered regularly within a specified period, the withdrawal period starts from the date of receipt of the first service by the Customer or a third party indicated by him, other than the carrier.
- The Customer can exercise the right of withdrawal at the contact details indicated in the Webshop, electronically or by post, using the sample withdrawal statement. If the Customer wishes to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must send a clear statement containing his intention to withdraw to the Service Provider. The exercise of the right of withdrawal shall be considered validated within the deadline if the Customer sends a certified statement of withdrawal to the Service Provider before the deadline.
- The Buyer can prove the date of receipt of the product with the date on the invoice attached to the product or with a certificate issued by the courier service containing the date of receipt of the product.
- In case of cancellation, the Customer is obliged to return the purchased product to the Service Provider without undue delay, but no later than within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of notification of cancellation. The deadline is considered to have been met if the Buyer sends the product before the end of the 14 (fourteen) day deadline. The direct cost of returning the product is borne by the Buyer. The Buyer cannot return the product as a postal item or as a cash on delivery package. If the Customer specifically chooses a mode of transport other than the least expensive mode of transport, the Service Provider is not obliged to reimburse the resulting additional costs.
- In the case of exercising the right of withdrawal, the Customer will not be charged any other costs than the cost of returning the product, however, the Service Provider may demand compensation for material damage resulting from improper use, or depreciation resulting from use. We recommend that you check the suitability of the product for its intended use by testing it immediately after receiving it!
- In case of cancellation of the purchase, the Service Provider will refund the entire purchase price paid (in the case of cancellation of the entire order, including the basic cost of product delivery) by bank transfer after providing the bank account number and name of the account holder, no later than 14 (fourteen) days after the cancellation (receipt of cancellation statement). In case of cancellation, the Service Provider is entitled to withhold the purchase price until the Customer has returned the product. In case of partial cancellation, only the purchase price of the product affected by the cancellation will be refunded.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to those who act in the scope of their profession, independent occupation or business during the purchase.
- When exercising the right of withdrawal, the Buyer is obliged to act in good faith and exercise his right in accordance with its purpose. Exercising this right cannot lead to the abuse of the right.
- The Buyer may not exercise his right of withdrawal in the cases provided for in § 29 of the Government Decree on Consumer Contracts, so in particular:
- in the case of a non-pre-manufactured product that was produced based on the instructions or at the express request of the Buyer, or in the case of a product that was clearly tailored to the Buyer;
- with regard to a product with closed packaging that cannot be returned after opening for health protection or hygiene reasons.
XI. Warranty, guarantee
- In the event of a defect in the product, the Customer may assert a guarantee and warranty claim against the Service Provider pursuant to the Civil Code. according to its rules.
- The Service Provider has a warranty obligation for the product types listed in the appendix of the Warranty Regulation. During the warranty period, the Service Provider is released from liability if it proves that the cause of the defect arose after performance.
- The warranty period is 1 (one) year, which begins on the day the product is handed over to the consumer or, if the service provider or its agent performs the commissioning. Failure to meet this deadline will result in loss of rights.
- The Service Provider may also undertake a voluntary warranty for certain products, the duration of which may be longer than the duration according to the above government decree.
- The Service Provider shall notify the warranty period for each product by means of the data on the warranty card given at the time of receipt of the product by the Customer at the latest. The Buyer always has the opportunity to view and familiarize himself with the warranty conditions for the products on the Website.
- Due to the same defect, the Customer may not assert an accessory warranty and warranty claim, or a product warranty and warranty claim at the same time, in parallel with each other.
- In the event of defective performance by the Service Provider, the Buyer may assert a warranty claim for accessories in accordance with its rules.
- During the enforcement of the accessory warranty claim, the Buyer:
- may request repair or replacement, unless fulfilling the chosen accessory warranty right is impossible, or if it would result in disproportionate additional costs for the Service Provider compared to fulfilling another accessory warranty claim, taking into account the value represented by the product in perfect condition, the gravity of the breach of contract, and the fulfillment of the accessory warranty right to the Customer caused damage to interests; obsession
- may request a proportional delivery of the compensation, may correct the defect at the expense of the Service Provider himself or have it corrected by someone else, or may withdraw from the contract if the Service Provider did not undertake the repair or replacement, is unable to fulfill this obligation, or if the Customer has an interest in the repair or replacement ceased. There is no room for cancellation due to an insignificant error.
- The Purchaser may switch from the chosen accessory warranty right to another, but the cost of the switch shall be borne by the Purchaser, unless the Service Provider has given a reason to do so.
- The Buyer is obliged to report the defect immediately after its discovery, but no later than within 2 (two) months from the discovery of the defect. The Buyer can no longer assert its accessory warranty rights beyond the 2 (two) year limitation period from the date of execution of the contract.
- After 6 (six) months from the date of performance, in order to assert the accessory warranty claim, the Buyer must prove that the defect already existed at the time of performance.
- In the event of a defect in the product, the Buyer may assert a product warranty claim if the product is defective or does not meet the quality requirements in force at the time it was placed on the market, or the properties included in the description provided by the manufacturer.
- The Customer may assert a product warranty claim within 2 (two) years from the date of its placing on the market, after which he loses his entitlement. The Buyer must prove the defect of the product in the event of a product warranty claim.
- The manufacturer/distributor is only released from its product warranty obligation if it can prove that:
- the product was not manufactured or marketed as part of its business activities, or
- the defect was not detectable according to the state of science and technology at the time of placing it on the market or
- the defect of the product results from the application of legislation or mandatory official regulations.
- It is sufficient for the manufacturer/distributor to prove a reason for the exemption.
- Due to the same defect, the Buyer cannot assert a claim for accessory warranty and product warranty at the same time, in parallel with each other. However, if the product warranty claim is successfully asserted, the Buyer may assert its accessory warranty claim for the replaced product or repaired part against the manufacturer.
XII. Pain management
- The Customer can verbally or in writing communicate his complaint regarding the behavior, activity or omission of the Service Provider directly related to the distribution of the product.
- The Customer may contact the Service Provider's customer service with complaints, complaints, or requests for information in the following ways:
- in person: at the Service Provider's customer service (1132 Budapest Váci út 40.);
- in writing: by mail delivered to the Service Provider's postal address;
- by e-mail: by e-mail sent to the e-mail address email@example.com.
- During complaint handling, the Service Provider is the Fgytv. acts in accordance with its provisions. The Service Provider is obliged to investigate the verbal complaint immediately and remedy it as necessary. If the Customer does not agree with the handling of the complaint, the Service Provider is obliged to record the complaint and its position in relation to it without delay, and to hand over a copy of it to the Customer. If an immediate investigation of the complaint is not possible, the Service Provider is obliged to record the complaint immediately and hand over a copy of it to the Customer, and in other respects it is obliged to act according to the rules for written complaints. The Service Provider must respond to the written complaint in writing within 30 (thirty) days, unless otherwise provided by law. The Service Provider is obliged to justify its position rejecting the complaint.
- With a complaint, the Buyer is also entitled to use the following routes.
XIII. Consumer protection Authority
- The Buyer has the right to file a complaint with the competent consumer protection authority according to his place of residence. After evaluating the complaint, the authority decides on the conduct of the consumer protection procedure. The competence of the consumer protection authority does not extend to the control of compliance with the provisions relating to the creation, validity, legal effects and termination of the contract.
The contact details of the Consumer Protection Department of the Government Office of the Capital City of Budapest are as follows:
Headquarters: 1051 Budapest, Sas u. 19. III. em.
Phone: 06 1 450-2598
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
XIV. Conciliation board
- The conciliation board is responsible for:
- between the consumer and the company, with the quality and safety of the product, with the application of product liability rules,
- dispute related to the quality of the service and the conclusion and performance of the contract between the parties (hereinafter: consumer dispute)
out-of-court settlement: for this purpose, attempting to create a settlement, and in the event of this being unsuccessful, making a decision in the case in order to ensure simple, fast, efficient and cost-saving enforcement of consumer rights. At the request of the consumer or the business, the conciliation body provides advice on the rights of the consumer and the obligations of the consumer.
- Competent conciliation body according to the seat of the Service Provider:
Budapest Conciliation Board
Headquarters: 1016 Budapest, Krisztina krt. 99. III. em. 310.
Mailing address: 1253 Budapest, Pf.: 10.
E-mail address: email@example.com
Fax: +36 (1) 488 21 86
Phone: +36 (1) 488 21 31
XV. Judicial proceeding
- The Parties wish to reach a settlement in disputes arising between them in connection with the legal relationship established by the contract (including these GTC) primarily through out-of-court negotiations. The Buyer is entitled to assert his claim arising from a consumer dispute before the court within the framework of a civil procedure pursuant to the Civil Code and the Civil Code. according to its provisions.
XVI. Newsletter, marketing
- The Service Provider reserves the right to provide various discounts without prior notice, and to modify or cancel these discounts at any time without prior notice.
- In any case, the sent newsletter or other advertising letter contains the method of blocking further sending.
- The recipient of the newsletter or advertising message can at any time, without reason, ask the operator of the Webstore to block the sending, either electronically or by traditional mail.
XVII. Customer reviews, statistics
- By placing his order, the Customer gives permission for the Service Provider to contact him electronically or by traditional mail, solely for statistical or quality assurance purposes, and ask for his opinion on questions related to the shopping experience. Answering these questions is done exclusively on a voluntary basis, refusal to answer does not have any negative consequences for the Buyer.
XVIII. Miscellaneous Provisions
- The information on the website has been posted in good faith, but it is for informational purposes only, the Service Provider assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, and possible typos of the information.
- If the Customer notices objectionable content on the Website, it must notify the Service Provider immediately. If, in the course of its good faith procedure, the Service Provider finds the indication to be well-founded, it is entitled to immediately delete or modify the information.
- The Service Provider cannot be held responsible under any circumstances in case of force majeure or in connection with any event that does not arise within its scope of interest.
- The Buyer must take into account that system errors and outages due to technical reasons may occur. The Service Provider cannot be held responsible if the Website is not available indefinitely.
- The Service Provider is free to amend its General Terms and Conditions unilaterally, without a separate notification obligation. The Service Provider publishes the amendments to the General Terms and Conditions on the Website, the amendments to the General Terms and Conditions do not affect contracts already concluded.
- This contract is governed by Hungarian law.
- The images and information on the website are considered copyrighted works, so their use without permission is prohibited, even by converting some parts of them!
- Data of the service provider providing storage space for the Service Provider:
151 O'Connor Street
Ottawa, ON K2P 2L8
- The Service Provider cannot be held responsible for the content of websites that are accessible through links on the Website and lead to other sending pages, and the Service Provider is not responsible for the data management practices of these websites. The Service Provider cannot be held responsible for any indirect or direct damage that occurred to the Customer due to the connection to the Website.
- The Service Provider is not responsible in any way for possible damages due to the cases listed below:
- any operational error in the Internet network, which prevents the smooth operation of the Online Store and shopping;
- any failure in any receiving device on the communication lines;
- malfunction of any software;
- consequences of any program error, abnormal event or technical failure.
- The Service Provider is not responsible for any perceived or real loss of income or profit that occurs due to the failure of a purchase in the Web Store for any reason.